Solvang, CA with kids! Top picks:
1. Hans Christian Anderson Park. Rock climbing wall, playground, skate park, hiking trails and the occasional horseback riders.
2. Royal Copenhagen Inn. Heated pool, putting green, ping pong table and jumbo chess/checkers make this an entertaining place to stay for kids.
3. Solvang Shopping. Atterdag kids, Solvang Toyland, The Copenhagen House and the Book Loft are great shops for kids with unique items that you can’t find in the big box stores.
4. Pea Soup Anderson’s. Aside from the soup and onion bread, which is is a must try, the food is just ok but it is a fun place for kids with a handful coin operated ride-one, gift shop and candy selection.
5. Ostrich Farm and Quicksilver Ranch ponies. These are two adorable but not pictured Solvang attractions that feature ostrich and emu feeding and dog sized horsies, respectively.
50 likes 2 comments