Springtime To Dos. I realize that I am short on weekends and need to start minimizing activities by focusing on the precious moments provided by the seasons. I am in SoCal so we don’t get A LOT by way of seasonal weather but here’s my “Spring Has Sprung” list.
1. Botanical gardens. What better way to see what Spring is about than to visit some blooms. Alternatively, visiting some superblooms would fit the bill too!
2. Farmer’s Market. The offerings become more interesting in the Spring with hard to find treats like fiddlehead ferns and ramps that the kids love to look at while giving them a nutritional variety boost.
3. Plant a garden. I already started my backyard garden but the Littles will be getting their own little plots to plant whatever they want after a trip to the nursery. New plants are one of the joys of Springtime!
4. Dine outside! It’s finally al fresco dining weather and the kids love to eat outside. We’ll either find a restaurant with an outdoor patio and pretty view or pack a picnic to enjoy at a park.
5. Spring clean! Time to reset the playroom and the wardrobes for the new season of brain development and warm weather.
What’s on your Spring list?
83 likes 3 comments