Dell

Dell Follow

Best grams of Dell, Inc. Est. 1984.

https://dell.to/2N8SsfJ

602,117 Followers  1,062 Follow

Share Share Share

Dell 90% of #battery technology ideas are failures. Inside the other 10% is the potential to not only make batteries that are cheaper, last longer and charge quicker — but to make it possible for more industries to rely less on fossil fuels. In this episode of the Trailblazers #podcast, we explore how far battery technology has come, and where it’s going. Season 3 of Trailblazers has arrived. Link in bio. #batterylife 🔋🔌
⁣
A new initiative aimed at advancing women of color in tech. We’re excited to join the #RebootRepresentation Tech Coalition, whose ultimate goal is to double the number of underrepresented women of color graduating with computing degrees by 2025.⁣ 💻🎓 ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#WomenInTech #DiversityInTech #WomenInStem #Stem #GenderGap
We’re linking up with world-renowned photographer @colbybrownphotography as he gives an exclusive 3-day workshop on photography in Banff, Alberta. Stay tuned as he shares insights on how the #DellXPS 15 2-in-1 with #DellCinema enhances his visual storytelling.
Season 3 of the Trailblazers #podcast series begins Sept. 12. See if you can spot the clues in this video about which stories we’ll be covering. Then, let us know which topic you’d like to hear us explore next in the comments.
Missed #IFA2018? Get the highlights here, with a peek at products just released and soon to come, virtual reality,  and our #sustainability efforts for reusing #oceanplastic. Danke to our German🇩🇪 hosts, staff, and most of all, the wonderful visitors who stopped by the #DellExperience #IFA18.
We have a winner! Congratulations to Bryson DeChambeau, our 2018, Dell Technologies Championship winner - well done! Happy #labordayweekend  everyone! #delltechchamp ⛳️ 🏆
Nothing brings people together like coffee on a Monday morning. At #IFA18, we’re having a cup and sharing our latest innovations with attendees. What fuels your day? #DellExperience #IFA2018 #SmallBiz
#IFA2018 is in full swing. Get hands on and catch the action at the #DellExperience. @ifa_berlin #IFA18
Dell Cinema brings immersive entertaining experiences to all who view it. With an incredibly dynamic range in CinemaColor, studio-quality CinemaSound, and CinemaStream that identifies and prioritizes when you’re streaming so your entertainment is stutter-free, it’s the ultimate personal theater. #DellExperience #IFA18 #IFA2018 🇩🇪
At #delltechchamp we’re using charitable proceeds to encourage improved health, wellness, resiliency and academic achievement, that will have a measurable and lasting impact on our youth, veterans and their families. #arniesmarch @bgcboston @pgatourwives ⛳️
Are you ready for Europe's biggest consumer event of the year? ✈️ We've flown all our latest innovations to Germany, and set them up at the #dellexperience. Follow along with us this week for real time social updates, product announcements, and lots of fun! #ifa18 #ifa2018 @ifa_berlin
Thank you @vmware for an incredible week of inspiration and motivation at #VMworld.💡See you next year! ⭐️Swipe through to see some of our favorite highlights.