Jonathan Burke

Jonathan Burke Follow

Train with Jonathan Burke, your personal safety concierge and learn how you can BECOME THE WEAPON™️ through physical and tactical response training.

http://www.nextlevelcombatives.com/

845 Followers  105 Follow

Share Share Share

Great class tonight and all month long of Tactical Jiu-Jitsu™️ training only @6levels Jiu-Jitsu gym in Winter Garden, FL. Come check us out for free and train under the ONLY @realroyce Gracie certified black belt in all of CFL. See you on the mat. #florida #tacticaljiujitsu #mma #selfdefense #train #learn #education #fun #team #technique #safe
Tactical Jiu-Jitsu™️ (TJJ™️) is one of  the most effective systems that teaches you how to asses a threat, neutralize a threat, maintain control of the threat and, if need be, apprehend or subdue the threat for anyone who wants to learn. The system is equally effective if weapons are involved whether carried by the good guy or the threat. TJJ™️ offers many benefits:

TJJ™️ teaches you how to BECOME THE WEAPON™️ so that you are not firearm or edged weapon dependent.✅ TJJ™️ is leverage based. ✅
TJJ™️ addresses stand up and ground situations. ✅
TJJ™️ is applicable in close quarters or open. ✅
TJJ™️ has a fixed curriculum that is adaptable for different body types and careers. ✅
TJJ™️ is being trained and used by law enforcement agencies and civilians already. ✅
TJJ™️ requires NO prior training. ✅
......and so much more. TJJ™️ is talking, are you listening?? @travisl41 @bianopc13 @shaq @courses_of_action @realroyce @realworld_tactical @recoilmagazine @rezarwwe @rickylundell @marcos_marina_medina @mat_best_official @ktmrider45 @flagrantbeard @511tactical @oakley @blackriflecoffee @usarmy @navy.seals.swcc @navysealfoundation @airforce.official @marines @police_usa @instructorzero @2alpha2quit @kc_eusebio @fullspectrumwarriorusa @orlandoffl @shootstraighthq @frankproctorshooting @da1training @tacticoolty @t1cs @keithgarcia_3gun @knockoutlights @keenanrj85 @mo1onlabe @noskillsnils @colionnoir @haleystrategicofficial @palmbeachtactical @coyotetacticalsolutions @thearmories @ocsheriff @jasondemo @tactical_defence @deptofdefense @usinterior @deptvetaffairs @homelandsecurity.usgov @tsa @officialborderpatrol @kitcope @nationalrifleassociation #handtohand #train #tactical #tacticaljiujitsu #becometheweapon #selfdefense #military #police #protectivestyles #safe #threat #cqc #prepared #ready #freedom #usa #murica #skills #trustyourself #noexcuses
Thank you to the men and women who’ve fought for and protected our freedom. Happy birthday USA and may you all stay safe today and everyday @usarmy @usnavy @airforce.official @marines @coastguardusa @officialborderpatrol @homelandsecurity.usgov @tsa @policeposts @policebadassery @police_videos #freedom #july4th #independenceday #merica #usa #gratitude #thankyou #military #police
Why do you train? @kc_eusebio @2alpha2quit @instructorzero @fullspectrumwarriorusa @bianopc13 @marcos_marina_medina @tacticoolty @tactical_gentlemen @mac.1776 @mat_best_official @noskillsnils @veritas_tactical @brazilianoperators @sean_ciervo @shane_coley @jerrymiculek @realroyce #train #mma #fitness #selfdefense #tacticaljiujitsu #prepared #ready #safe #2a #guns #tactical #striking #grappling #lifestyle #habit #noexcuses #combatives
Just got in the good ole reliable awesome @ford FX4 for day 1 of TJJ™️ training only @6levels training center in Winter Garden, FL. Ready to rock with my @smithwessoncorp M&P2.0 in my Agis holster with extra magazine and light compatible by @tier1concealed holster with my @flagrantbeard belt holding it all together and still going strong after 4 years of every day use. I’m ready, are you? @orlandogunclub @orlandoffl @shootersworld @shootstraighthq @thearmories @kitcope @sean_ciervo @police_usa @policebadassery @police_videos @lawenforcment_ #tacticaljiujitsu #tactical #selfdefense #july #monday #tjj #mma #training #gym #noexcuses #bringit #safe #doit #awareness #street #prep #2a #usa #freedom #becometheweapon
Come train my TACTICAL JIU-JITSU™️ all month of July only @6levels Orlando in Winter Garden @sean_ciervo @police_videos @police_usa @policebadassery @ocsheriff @wintergardenpolicedepartment @orlandoffl @orlandogunclub @thearmories @shootersworld @shootstraighthq #tacticaljiujitsu #train #july #decisions #selfdefense #technique #nextlevelcombatives #safe #noexcuses #becometheweapon #passion #helpingothers #trainer
To be truly effective in a combative situation, remaining calm is vital. This way you can make the smartest tactical decisions based on the information your brain is processing and should you need to be physical you can most efficiently and effectively execute the necessary techniques to either stop, control or eliminate the threat. The best way to stay calm in the storm is to train and train some more and then keep training. We can only stay calm when we are confident and Combatives confidence is achieved through lots of training. @sean_ciervo @marcos_marina_medina @bianopc13 @2alpha2quit @realroyce @scot__anderson @fullspectrumwarriorusa @richie_debruno @2254suttles @militarydefenseinc @ironoperators @police_usa @police_videos @policepostsllc #tacticaljiujitsu #safe #calm #relax #repetition #training #nobreaks #norest #cqc #cqb #guns #becometheweapon #freedom
Get out and train this weekend. For more info on our TACTICAL JIU-JITSU™️ program and how you can BECOME THE WEAPON™️, DM me...Stay safe everyone. @2alpha2quit @kc_eusebio @knockoutlights @antonuaa @scot__anderson @kitcope @keithgarcia_3gun @instructorzero @policeposts @police_usa @fieldcraftsurvival @frankproctorshooting @fullspectrumwarriorusa @bianopc13 @marcos_marina_medina #tacticaljiujitsu #combatives #2a #merica #freedom #prepared #ready #proactive #selfdefense #handtohand #safe #awareness #mma #mattime #wontalwayshaveyourgun #nextlevelcombatives #becometheweapon #fun #partners #squad #saturday #noexcuses
Do you have faith that you’ve trained and prepared enough? Do you have faith in your skills? Or, are you afraid you’re not ready? Are you fearful your skills aren’t sharp? Self-defense skills are perishable and if you don’t keep those skills sharp, you start to lose them and since we never know when or where a threat could occur, we should always be training. Train so that your faith in yourself is bigger then the fear of the threat. @2alpha2quit @kc_eusebio @mo1onlabe @keenanrj85 @kitcope @sean_ciervo @police_usa @policeposts @orlandoffl #training #sharp #skills #ready #prepared #faith #2a #tacticaljiujitsu #selfdefense #freedom #mma
This is a great company run by great people. I make it a rule to support people and businesses that are solid and or support me and my business. Check out @palmbeachtactical when you get time. And NO, we do NOT have any deal between us, I just felt like giving a shout out. @coyotetacticalsolutions @brazilianoperators @2alpha2quit @mo1onlabe @orlandoffl @marcos_marina_medina @bianopc13 @bluelinealliance @6levels @policeposts #tactical #solution #training #2a #gear #tacticaljiujitsu #free #mma #honor #safe #fun #guns #support
When the smoke clears, will you be ready to protect yourself from the threats? People spend 99% of their training for the 1% chance they’ll need a firearm. That means that 99% of the time they will need hand to hand combat first. With next level combatives and when you train with JONATHAN BURKE, you will learn how to become the weapon™️ so that you can depend on yourself, which is something that you will always have, versus depending on a gun or knife or any other object that you may not have or may not be allowed to have depending on your environment or situation. There is no substitute for being physically prepared and tactically ready and that includes understanding how to defend yourself without weapons. @fullspectrumwarriorusa @kc_eusebio @tacticoolty @travisl41 @2alpha2quit @jerrymiculek @lena_miculek @police_videos @police_usa @policeposts @activeselfprotection @protectivestyles @noskillsnils @marcos_marina_medina @bianopc13 @blackriflecoffee @policeofficers911 #ready #tacticaljiujitsu #selfdefense #99 #safw#safe #mma #home #street #grateful #attitude #weapon #dedication #2a #hands #skills
Have you ever felt afraid of a situation that could have turned physical? Have you been in a situation and because you didn’t know what to do you paid for it? Are you nervous about home invasion? When you travel you can’t always carry a weapon or in certain venues, are you prepared for the threat? Try our Tactical Jiu-Jitsu™️ program and learn how you can BECOME THE WEAPON™️. Don’t wait for a bad situation to put you on the path of training, be proactive and reach out now. Website in bio. @travisl41 @orlandogunclub @2alpha2quit @kc_eusebio @keithgarcia_3gun @instructorzero @sean_ciervo @fullspectrumwarriorusa @bianopc13 @marcos_marina_medina @orlandogunclub @orlandoffl @thearmories @police_usa #threat #prepared #tacticaljiujitsu #safe #tactical #mma #train #notyou #nextlevelcombatives #onit #street #closequarters #fight