Thunder Road Running Camp

Thunder Road Running Camp Follow

http://www.thunderroadcamp.com/

164 Followers  96 Follow

Share Share Share

TEAM RESULTS:
1-Banditoes-10pts
2-Jolly green-13pts
3-In the works-14pts
4-Flamingos-16pts
5-Trailblazers-18pts
6-Heath-Bars-19pts
More Time Trial!
Time Trial on Thunder Road to end camp! #thunderroad18
Nike T-Shirts are for sale for $20 at pick-up if you are interested! Thanks for coming everyone, we’ll see you next year!!!
Getting ready to get into the hurt locker! Mental fitness—>Coping Skills—>Expectations—>Body Language—> Meditation. #hurtsogood #mentaltoughness #lovethepain #grind #running #xc #hsxc #runningcamp #runningmotivation
“During a race 95% of runners believe they hurt worse than the person next to them, the other 5% have a chance to win.” Shoes—>Locker Room Hype—>Mental Toughness—>Visualization. #ouxc #thunderroadcamp18 #summercamp #runningcamp #runoklahoma #summergrind #summertraining #camp #getbetter #getitlearnituseit
Cross Training Session—> Diving Boards—>Zumba #zumba #summercamp #crosstraining #thunderroadcamp18 #xc #ouxc #poolday #kickboarding
Drills and Mechanics! Speed Kills! #thunderroad18 #boomer #crosscountry #summergrind #summercamp #runningcamp
Morning run on the infamous PB&J. #donkeysofinstagram #running #camp #runningcamp #thunderroad18 #runoklahoma #hsxc #xc #summergrind #getfit #dirtroad #softsurfaces #wherewetrain
Continued #summercamp #ouxc #boomer #thunderroad18 #springs #stayingcool #runoklahoma #hsrunning #hsxc #summercamp
Trail Run, ice bath, and omelette bar in the books! #ouxc #thunderroad18 #summergrind #dowork #naturalspring